Size: up to 50m/150sqm
Security: Constant invigilation
Notes: Venue to be alarmed and secure at night.
Start Date: 2010, May 15th
Availability Comments: Ongoing
Ben Uri, The London Jewish Museum of Art, has a gallery in St John's Wood (north London). You can visit us at:
- 108A Boundary Road, London NW8 0RH
- Tel: +44 (0)207 604 3991
- Monday 1pm - 5:30pm
- Tuesday to Friday 10am - 5.30pm (We close at 3.30pm on Fridays during winter, from 1 Nov to 1 Mar.)
- Sunday 12.00 - 4pm
- Closed Saturdays
- Monday, 23 Dec 2013 1pm - 5:30pm
- Tuesday, 24 Dec 2013 10am - 4pm
- Wednesday, 25 Dec 2013 CLOSED
- Thursday, 26 Dec 2013 CLOSED
- Friday, 27 Dec 2013 11am - 3:30pm
- Saturday, 28 Dec 2013 CLOSED
- Sunday, 29 Dec 2013 12 - 4pm
- Monday, 30 Dec 2013 12 - 5:30pm
- Tuesday, 31 Dec 2013 10am - 4pm
- Wednesday, 1 Jan 2014 CLOSED
- Thursday, 2 Jan 2014 12 - 5:30pm
- Friday, 3 Jan 2014 10am - 3:30pm
- Pesach: 26, 27 March and 1, 2 April
- Shavuot: 15, 16 May
- Rosh Hashanah: 5, 6 Sep
- Yom Kippur Shabbat: 14 Sep
- Sukkoth: 19, 20 Sep and 26, 27 Sep
How to travel to Ben Uri
By rail: Underground stations St Johns Wood, Swiss Cottage, and Maida Vale are about 15 minutes walk away; West Hampstead and Kilburn High Road London Overground stations are also within walking distance.
By bus: Buses 189 and 139 stop at the junction of Abbey Road and Boundary Road. Bus 31 Stops at the junction of Belsize Road and Abbey Road, a short walk from Boundary Road. Go to Transport for London to plan your journey by rail or bus.
Driving: There is metered car parking on Boundary Road and there is also a disabled parking bay in Boundary Road.
Find out more on the Visit us page.