Ben Uri operates an ongoing internship programme across a wide range of disciplines. Find out more
We are looking for new Board Members
Ben Uri is actively planning a new, exciting 50,000 sq. ft. Museum of Art, Identity and Migration in the heart of London’s established museum locales. We are actively seeking a new set of Board members to extend our reach and support across London and internationally. We are looking for a range of people from diverse backgrounds to reflect our focus on Art, Identity and Migration.
Board members will play a key role in the Ben Uri strategy to establish a significant permanent gallery in London, strengthen our programmes and engage larger and wider audiences from across London’s diverse and numerous émigré communities.
We seek a broad range of skills and experience in our new board members in the following areas:
- Property: especially those involved in the London property market
- Finance: to help create innovative secure opportunities for supporters and investors to commit to the revenue and capital needs of the museum and to drive the management accounting presentations at Board level
- Secretarial / HR: to ensure that all regulatory returns are made on time and to lead on any legal issues and add experienced HR input
- Marketing, PR, Digital & Social Media: to ensure best practice across our current communications and marketing campaigns
- Wellbeing: to assist and guide our team in developing programmes to maximise impact and funding within new Health Service and local government structures
- Learning and Outreach: to bring a knowledge and expertise to expand our already successful local and national programming
- Business to Business: to help refine and expand our Preferred Partnerships programme, guiding marketing campaigns with business partners in return for funding
- Fundraising: to lead the Board’s capital and revenue campaigns, building a network of ambassadors, support committees as well as institutional and business partners
- Art: we also need artists, curators, scholars and museum professionals to ensure that creative voices are heard and listened to
If you are interested in discussing further please email the Chair, David Glasser to email@example.com with a short cv detailing your specific areas of interest and expertise.